Saturday 24 December 2011

Tinchy Stryder Pulls The Plug!!


















     Tinchy Stryder has backed out from appearing on Celebrity Big Brother 2012. The star was apparently offered a significant amount of cash, and when he refused, this offer was doubled in an attempt to hook him back in. However, unfortunately for producers it didn't work.
     Upon being asked why he dropped out, the rapper told tabloid newspaper 'The Sun' that he wanted to maintain his credibility and CBB would be a wrong move in regards to this.
     "I asked myself whether people I respect would go on a show and I decided that they wouldn't. 

     "...music is my first thing and I love the people that support me and just know in my heart it wasn't the right thing to do." 
     Fellow urban act Wiley is reportedly being lined up as a replacement.








No comments:

Post a Comment